Research of the Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church history has provided us with the following information:
In 1886, Reverend Frank Flowers and a few mission workers got together and built a Bush Harbor. Under the Bush Harbor, they begin to have Worship Service and Fellowship. As time passed, Reverend Flowers, with a few members, built a small church building and called it Shiloh Missionary Baptist Church with Rev. Frank Flowers serving as pastor, while Elijah McCloud and Henry Amos served as first deacons.
On May 5, 1985, God sent Rev. A. R. Williams and his family. Under his administration, many accomplishments have been made and needed repairs were completed.
Current Officers and Auxiliaries:
Sis. Olivia Boyd/Sis. Betty Kinson, General Recording Secretary
Sister Evelyn Flournoy, Financial Secretary
Bro Stacy Flornoy & Sis. Evelyn Flournoy -Pastor's Aide Board/Benevolent Department
Deacon Virgil Raines, Treasurer/Sunday School Superintendent
Deacon John Copeland, Trustee Board
Brother Henry Everett, Choir
Sister Mary Copeland, Missionary/Matrons
Sister Mildred Shy, Usher Board
Sister Voncile Flowers, Youth Department/Youth Choir